14 Aralık 2011 Çarşamba

Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Pro Evolution Soccer or shortly PES is the most popular football game ever.It's passed away the other soccer games.I love to play with Manchester City and AC Milan, because they are so strong and their stragies are brilliant that I like.You can play the game with your friends,4 player in 1 game.I really enjoy when I play with my friends.Actually, to play against computer is a little bit annoying, because it limits your skills.For example you can't run,turn,pass and shoot well enough.Also you can play online on internet but you have to have the original version of game.Otherwise you can't login and play online.Graphics are wonderful,reality too.They have to change decisions of the referee.Especially fouls.Anyway, to buy the game in Turkey is so hard for Turkish people because price is too high and because of that Turk choose to download the private version of the game which is free.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder