8 Aralık 2011 Perşembe

Assasin's Creed Revelations

Assasin's Creed has wonderful series and AC Revelations is the latest one.The most interesting part of AC is time is passing away in Istanbul.There are a lot of mosques in there so you can hear Ezan sounds.Also when you are getting around , you can see the turkish theme everywhere.Another intersting part is there are two variety of guardians, Turks and Byzantines.There are fighting with each other as well but you are a kind of friend with turks and I love that because I can kill Byzantines which makes me feel good.Thanks to graphics of the game I feel like I'm in the game and it's real.Reality of the game is awsome and if you want better reality you can play the game on 3D with 3D glasses.

2 yorum:

  1. Dear Eren,
    Very good blog. Thanks for your detailed info about games.
    Can you also evaluate the games so that we decide which one to play or not?
    Thanks.
    Keep writing ;)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Thank you for your comment.I will do what you want in the next ones :) .

    YanıtlaSil